Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 10 October 2016

The Night Closes In


I was out and about today, but didn't come across anything worth taking a photo of.

But on the way home, I cycle over a small bridge which spans the canal, and I just happen to notice that some sunset coloured clouds were being reflected in the water. So that's my photo of the day.

There won't be much more early evening photography, with the clocks going back at the end of the month by an hour, so it's dark at 4pm.  I'm dreading those long dark nights which last until next March.

Wish I could hibernate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.