Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 28 September 2016

A Touch Of Pink


A stroll up to the castle today, as I haven't been in a while. Despite the warmth, it has been a bit of an overcast day.

As autumn is rapidly approaching, I was surprised to see some, what I think are crocuses growing in the castle grounds. I find this a bit odd, as I've always thought that they were a spring flower. An indication that winter is saying goodbye. But sadly we are having to face the cold weather and dark nights once again for half the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.