Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 6 August 2016

It's A Disco Inferno


Here's a shot of the Disco Prophets, that I took last night at the Riverside Festival.

A slightly different line up since the last time that I saw them at a gig.

They were still great to listen too, which their interpretations of 70s classic tunes like Chic's Le Freak, to more modern songs, such as Get Lucky by Daft Punk.

The audience that was watching them, were soon on their feet and jiving away to the songs. I meanwhile was trying to stay as still as I could, as besides taking some photos, I was also videoing some of the concert.

The stage lighting was great, and really added to the effect of being in Studio 54. Although the mirrored ball was really just there for effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.