Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 8 July 2016

Smile!


There was a health and fitness fair in the Old Market Square today.

Some interesting stalls. I actually chose a small tub of fruit over a cream cake from one of the healthy eating stalls, which I thought was remarkable of me, as I love cake.

Then I saw these three ladies dressed as the Tooth Fairy, a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste, as they were promoting looking after your teeth So I just had to take a photo of them for the blog. They must have been friends, as they seemed to be enjoying the experience of dressing up and becoming another character.

I am always hopeful that I come across 'characters' when I visit such events, as taking photos of stalls isn't usually very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.