Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 28 April 2016

A Welcoming Smile


Say hello to Yashika. I met her today while I visited the Calcutta Club, a curry restaurant situated in the city centre. In fact there are a number of curry houses in the same area. The Calcutta Club has one each side. Then there are another two around the corner.

I went there to take some photos of a friend's lunch party, and I was met by this smiling and happy lady when I walked through the door. She said hi, and took my jacket. I saw my friend and the people that he had invited for his lunch.

While I was taking photos of the guests, I thought I would take a couple of shots of Yashika as well. As I always enjoy taking photos of people, and she does have quite an infectious smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.