Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 20 February 2016

The Star Maiden


I had a very enjoyable photoshoot this afternoon with professional model Carla Monaco.
Especially as it was a birthday present from Gail and a friend of ours.

They recently asked me what I wanted for a present. I gave this some thought, and really didn't want the usual DVDs or CDs, and other typical things you get as gifts. But a couple of weeks ago, a local photo studio called CoCo advertised a shoot with this lovely lady. I've always wanted to do a shoot with Carla, ever since seeing some photos of her that had been taken by pro photographer Damien Lovegrove.

So I thought this would be a great opportunity of combining the two things.

She was a dream to work with. Very patient, great posing and just a lovely personality, which I think comes across in my photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.