Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 31 December 2015

The End Of The Year Show


December 31st and the last day of 2015, and it's ending on a disappointing note. Owing to me having a bad cough and cold, I am having to stay in tonight, rather than being out taking photos.

If I wasn't ill, then I would be taking photos of The Disco Prophets, as they bring in the new year at the Pitcher & Piano, with their infectious 1970s classic disco songs. But  instead I have to stay in the warm.

So here's a bokehlicious photo of the Christmas tree lights in the Old Market Square. They are taking you on a journey into 2016. A new year and new photo opportunities.  So it gives me a good opportunity of wishing all my visitors a wonderful new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.