Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 6 December 2015

Tea Time Treat


You may have recently seen the tv ad for Warburton's giant crumpets which stars the Muppets.Which incidentally is a mini masterpiece, straight down to the adapted Muppet Show song.

I was food shopping yesterday morning in Beeston and came across them in one store that I visited.

As I enjoy eating crumpets anyway, especially with lots of butter in them, so I just had to buy a packet or two.

And yes, they are giant, although as you can see in my photo, they are not as thick as the regular sized ones, but still just as tasty. And so of course I popped two in the toaster, and spread lots of butter on whilst they were piping hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.