Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 3 October 2015

Jamming On The High Street


There was some live music in the air this morning in Beeston, as there was some promotion of the next Oxfam day, which happens in two weeks time.

Some of my Oxfam friends were standing outside the shop, handing out flyers and trying to sell some tickets. Their endeavours were being helped by my musical friend Emma Bladon Jones, and this young lady, Lucia, who had a fine voice. I was talking to her father, who was proudly taking photos of her as well.

She, Emma and plenty more artists will be performing at different venues across Beeston and Chilwell, for what is turning out to be the best one yet.  I for one can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.