Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Facing The Future


Walking through the Lace Market at lunchtime today with a pal from work, we came across a road that was closed due to some building work that was going on.

Whilst my mate was talking to one of the construction workers about what sort of building they were putting up, incidentally some more students flats, I was looking around and what the construction site was like, I noticed this silver face staring at me.

He didn't say anything at all, even when I took his photo. He was a strange looking creature. Not very tall. For a moment I thought he was related to the Cybermen, as he face was silver colour. Then I realised that he was actually the side and handle of an industrial sized wheelie bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.