Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 21 June 2015

What A Card


Well here's a card that I never would have expected to get ever, as I am not a parent, or ever likely to be.

It was a little joke on Gail's part, as she put Oscar & Marmalade down as my 'children'. Which I suppose they are in a way, as we are responsible for their safekeeping, welfare, health and love. They give us companionship, a certain amount of love and an empty wallet in return.

We wouldn't be without them and we are so glad that they decided that we are good enough to be their parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.