Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 25 May 2015

A Blinding Success


One of my photographic concoctions taken from the inspiration of a bottle of beer that I bought the other day.

For those that don't know, a 'Peaky Blinder' was a member of a gang of violent criminals and thugs that lived in Birmingham  in the late 19th & early 20th century.

The BBC made a drama series a while ago that illustrated their violent exploits around the city.

I've not tried the beer yet, but I just hope it doesn't turn me into a monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.