Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 20 March 2015

Sunsational


Here is my shot of the eclipse, that I took on the way to work. Well the beginning of it. I wanted to see it when the moon had passed further across. But as I was in work, I don't think I could have nipped out with my camera.

I guess that I was also a bit disappointed that the sky didn't go blacker than it did. It did look strange, but I suppose that I was expecting something more apocalyptic.  I have no idea when the next one might occur.

There were certainly many people about standing on street corners with camera or pieces of paper in trying to capture the moment. Maybe I might have been better off in taking photos of them instead!

Still we had a brilliant sunset, which to me are infinitely more enjoyable to see. I stopped off and took this on my way home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.