Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 15 August 2014

Sleeping Like A Baby


Just messing about today and decided to have a go at creating a newborn baby photo, as Gail had bought a cute little babylike doll dressed in a bee costume some time ago and it looks quite cute in its yellow and black outfit. Plus of course it doesn't start crying or filling its nappy.

Using the poses and props that I've seen professional newborn photographers use, I came up with this, using bits and pieces from around the house.

Yes, I realise that I've overblown the ribbon and blanket at the back a bit. But it's a learning curve for me, as I have never shot any babies in studio like conditions. Would be interesting to have a go sometime though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.