Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 13 July 2014

It's A Midnight Special


I had a busy day with my photography yesterday, with most of the day spent recording Beeston's Carnival. Then I went to a 50th birthday party, and finally I went to a local pub to see two friends of mine, who are musicians in their own right, and also perform as the duo Midnight Special.

Joe loves the blues, while Emma is a folkie, but together they are quite impressive with a mix of the two styles. The Hop Pole was busy, as they have quite a following across the area, as they are really very good and should be snapped up by a record company very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.